Most of the time we have the abilities to solve our own problems. Usually in our guts we know what we need to do or where to go. Sometimes we just don’t know how to ask the right questions to tap into our resources that we have inside us. Some people just choose to ignore it, or resist the change for some reason.
I’ll help you solve some of life’s simple problems and challenges that we face daily. If you’re willing to commit to make changes or become aware of some of the reasons and solutions to help you along the way.
Problem solving questions.
1. How would you like it to be?
2. What do you need to do in order to get that?
3. What are you willing to give up to get that?
4. So what’s the first step you can do to get that now?
5. What else do I need to consider to make it more complete?
6. What else can I learn from this?
Let me know how much of a difference that makes to your everyday lives when small problem arises. All you need to do really is change the way you ask questions to better serve your needs and I trust you’ll come up with an answer. If you choose to accept that answer and follow it through, that’s entirely up to you of course.
Learn to tap into your unconscious mind and use the great resources you have available within you.